Tuesday, June 29, 2010

ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear customers,

There is a delay in 24th June freight.

REASON:
There is conflict between City-Link China and City-Link Malaysia.
Apparently, City-Link Malaysia refused to collect parcels from custom.

However, the China supplier already asked another courier company to help out.


THE WHOLE STORY
The parcel from China should reach this afternoon (29/6).
At 2:55pm I called up City-Link to asked about my consignment because the status on their tracking system latest was only until 27th June...which is VERY weird.
Called 1300-88-2489
Kinex: Hi, is your system down? I can't seem to track my parcel.
Operator: You have to confirm with the sender on which courier company they appointed.
Kinex: Previously, they always used City-Link and I thought it'll be the same for this time
Operator: Oh...they may be using our consignment forms but sending through other companies.
v
v
So, I asked my supplier-
Kinex: May I know which courier company are you using? I cant trace my parcel.
Supplier: There is conflict between City-Link China and City-Link Malaysia. City-Link Malaysia refused to collect parcels from custom.
Parcels sent on 21-23 June are still stuck at custom.
Parcels sent after 24th June has been collected by a courier company which helped out.
.
.
I'll try my best to follow up and get the items to you.
About the delay, I am truly sorry...

By the way, I found a related news published on Wednesday 23rd June 2010, 11:30AM BST:
http://www.expressandstar.com/news/business/2010/06/23/courier-firm-city-link-to-close-in-weeks/

UPDATE:
Items reached on 30th June by SKYNET.

No comments:

Post a Comment